From: Joseph Hirko [mailto:jhirkojr@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 5:31 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: The Asbestos RIP OFF Part 1 & Other Drivel

     If Brandys & you others that think that the US is
so damn bad, how do you explain the fact that people
from all over the world, from those countries that you
are touting as so progressive & desireable, have been
for decades (and continue)FLOCKING to enter the US,
both legally & illegally?  And, why in the hell
haven't your gurus that promised to flee the country
if Bush became President back in 2000 actually done
so?  Could it actually be that there is no more
preferable place to be, Bush or no Bush?  Hey, even
YOU could select one of those Nirvana-like places to
settle, so that you could actually live in total
bliss, without any worries of how our government is
abusing the rest of us, whilst your NEW government
provides for your every damn need so much better than
those of us left here in the United States have it.
Why not consider Haiti, or Kosovo, or Russia, or Cuber
(funny how Demos never criticize Kennedy for
pronouncing it "Cuber", but viciously attack Bush for
saying "nucular").  Oh, maybe either of the Koreas, or
China, or Bangladesh, or India, or, or or or or...
shit, maybe even our neighbors to the north or south.
Canada, Mexico, Dominican Republic - can you dig it?
I thought not.
     What other country in the last century has solved
the problems of so many parts of the planet?  Not only
violent stuff such as WW1, WW2, Korea, Yugoslavia, etc
etc?  What other country has solved so many of the
health issues of the world, even as you denigrate our
country's efforts to provide humanitarian aid to the
African countries practicing genocide, South American
countries deep in poverty and disease?  What other
country responds with humanitarian aid to EVERY
natural disaster, whether they occur in countries
friendly to us or against everything we stand for?
NONE, not a damn one.
     You damn naysayers make me sick to my stomach
with your bitching, whining, and distorting the truth
without EVER scknowledging all the great things that
the US has done for ALL of the world, starting with us
& going everywhere.
     Mistakes?  Hell, yes, we've made lots.  But, put
the good against the bad on Lady Justice's scales, and
truthfully try to keep your positions of how damn
awful our country is.  Nothing that I say, or anyone
else says, for that matter, will sway your twisted
thinking & woefully WRONG sense of reality.
     I started to say that I feel sorry for you, but
upon reflection I really think that it is far more
appropriate that you continue to actually believe that
the bullshit you profess.  I actually hope that you DO
believe it, and twist & turn & worry about it until
you turn into even more drivelling, snivelling idiots
that you already are.
     And, when you puke out Part 2 of your vomit,
maybe I'll tell you how I REALLY feel.

Have a nice day...

Oh, and now it turns out that the fact that the
explosives stockpile in Iraq that disappeared,
disappeared prior to any of our troops going into
Iraq.  Thus the speeches in which Kerry & Clinton
accused Bush of letting them "get away" is yet another
lie - not that you nor the DemoMedia will ever admit.
Most of the rest of us recognize it for just what it
is, more of the bullshit.

Mike Hirko
VIN 1387
WAWAZAT