Re: [DMCForum] At least Auto related

Well it is physically bigger but it gets better mileage than the small
truck, I average 19mpg combined highway and city in my 250.  My friend
reprogrammed his truck and averages 24mpg.
Or you can give ford another few months they should have the diesel F150
out.  It will be running an international 4.5l 6cyl, several people on
the diesel list have spotted test mules running around all over Detroit.

Andrei

Travis Goodwin wrote:

>When you go Diesel you're looking at a much larger V8 truck. I don't need to
>go big myself.

click here