From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: BLACK MARKET HIGH  EXPOSLIVES ANYONE?

Just today we find out that even before invading Iraq, the Bush
administration knew that a huge facility called Al Qaqaa contained
nearly 380 tons of high explosives. This information was given to the
Bush Administration by the UN weapons inspectors.  Despite the fact
that Bush administration knew exactly where this facility was and what
was there, the Bush administration and its military took no action to
secure or protect the site during or after the take over of Baghdad..
Due to the stunning incompetence of the Bush administration and their
incomprehensible failure to plan, these explosives have disappeared.

To put this in perspective -- the bomb that took down Pan Am Flight 103
over Scotland used less than one pound of this same explosive. There
were 760,000 pounds at Al Qaqaa.

Let's see, if we want to have more terrorist attacks so the US can
justify more military spending and more military actions around the
world why not just leave this stuff  unguarded to the bad guys can walk
away with it.   So it was either total incompetence or it was a devious
act to encourage the need for more military spending.

We'll probably never know, but we will probably live to regret this
STUPID MISTAKE BY A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!

click here