From: ryanpwright [mailto:yahoo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 6:23 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: NO OIL SHORTAGE WHATSO EVER!

One wonders if it's easy to filter that out...

Regardless, if you do your own work on the car, you'll never have a
problem. When is the last time you were stopped and the officer
checked your fuel? Unless you drive a big commercial rig, probably never.

Not that I'd advocate doing illegal things, mind you...

Jack, TWO THOUSAND gallons?? How long does that last you, and what
size of place are you heating? I assume this is a big commercial
building of some sort? I can't imagine paying $2,000 - $3,000 to heat
your home, unless it lasts you many many years.

-Ryan

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Do they put red dye in that type of diesel in your area?  They do
here, and
> there are supposed to be heavy fines if it is found in your on-road
vehicle.
> I have heard it leaves the red dye on more than just the fuel filters so
> it's not easy to cover up.
>
> Greg

click here