RE: [DMCForum] Gasoline Prices and the election

RE: [DMCForum] Gasoline Prices and the election

I may be wrong but generally in a democracy the winner is the one with the
most votes....

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2000/results/

http://www.fec.gov/pubrec/2000presgeresults.htm

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/03/11/palmbeach.recount/index.html

Now there are just as many Bush Won counts out there, but in reality, NO ONE
can ever say who really won Florida without the recount.  Therefore the only
President is the one appointed by the Supreme Court -- George Bush because
the popular vote, which I believe is the real gauge of success, gave Gore
the win.

Jack Stiefel
www.fmtimemachine.com
Direct listen link: www.live365.com/stations/radiocape