[DMCForum] Re: Kerry Ad *elections are simple*

[DMCForum] Re: Kerry Ad *elections are simple*

Every 4 years we are offered some lame excuse for change. Pretty
simple to push around all the bullshit. If you are pleased as punch
with how the world is and wish to see no change, then vote for the
current candidate. On the other hand, if you are upset at the
current state of the country since the last election, then you are
better off voting for someone who might offer a change.

Except that elections are nothing like this anymore, it seems more
like a pissing match between Republicans & Democrats disagreeing
with every issue. The same issues (abortion, gay rights, war,
economy) will be around forever, so look for something else to
disagree on. Just vote for whoever you are intending to vote for, be
it yourself, or write in anyone you wish. I'm sure most intelligent
people have already decided who they will vote for, and all these
cheesy ads we see everyday are only intended for swaying the feeble
minded vote.

Just vote forever you feel like, it really isn't going to make that
big of a difference anyway, at least not wirth arguing about all the
time.

Just my $0.02

Joe O'Brien

click here