Re: [DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

Checksix3 (Gary),

As a Navy pilot, I question some of your answers (not
responding, only attacking) to John.  For some unknown
reason, you refuse to address his responses.  Some of
your responses to other folks have been fantastic, but
as of late, to quote Jay Leno, "they suck".  Hey, I'm
sorry if I offend you, but if you don't have the
facts, don't basically call another member a liar, and
not back it up.

I do have a question for you which I don't think you
can "google".  Why was Chuck One 30 replaced by Echo
6??  And who is/was responsible for the program??

Regards,

Mike