[DMCForum] Got the side stripes sorted

I have just taken delivery of 4 matt black delorean side stripe
sets. I will be bringing them to the NEC bt if anyone particularly
wants one let me know.

They are £45 p/set (UK) (enough for one car) which I think is a great
price, there is quite a lot of vinyl & cutting involved.

1 set has definatly sold, can't afford to bankroll many of these, as
I seem to be spending a lot on DMC related projects at the moment!

Full details & photos on www.newoldbits.co.uk, click the 'Products'
link, not to hard to find, it's the only link on there LOL

Anyone interested please drop me an e-mail, for any UK owners
visiting the NEC this weekend I will be taking them along.

Regards

James RG

click here