From: Martin Gutkowski - DMUK Ltd [mailto:martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 7:33 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

Hoi, Gary, got to side with John on a couple of your points:

> Feel better now? You have a bad memory. Must be all that rain or the
> bad beer you guys drink.

An american accusing the Irish of having bad beer is like an extremely
dirty, unwashed pot calling a very shiny brand new pot, black.

> As for sex I'll put my woman up against your's anyday, assuming you
> even have one. (I've dealt with Irish chix before, you're welcome to
> them).

Having now visited Prague, I can agree that the women there are quite
phenominal. But I've also spent time in Dublin and nothing does it for
me like a lilting Irish accent. Personal opinion but a "my girlfriend's
better than your girlfriend" argument isn't going to win you any points,
Gaz :-)

Oh, and it's yours not your's

*<8oD

Martin