[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

Feel better now? You have a bad memory. Must be all that rain or the
bad beer you guys drink. Although it wasn't your comment you
instigated it:

John Dore wrote:

> So Gary, what subjects are you not a self professed expert on?

Sex.

*rim shot*

--Farrar

> LOL doesn't do justice to how much I laughed at your recent post!<

Glad you were amused, it wasn't a total loss then. Laugh all you
want, your facts are still wrong. It's why I win and you lose...and
that's all that matters. Lets see if you're man enough to admit it in
public when you get your "facts" straight.

As for sex I'll put my woman up against your's anyday, assuming you
even have one. (I've dealt with Irish chix before, you're welcome to
them).

Btw, I'm an expert on many things - feel free to ask if you need more
help.

Have a nice day, whatever your name was ;)

click here