[DMCForum] Re: Walt... aircon & springs

Is there a middle of the line AC job?  Is it necessary to tear the
dash apart or is that just to make it prime?  I guess I will do
whatever it takes to get ice cold AC.  Hopefully just replacing all
the rubber, the accumulator, and retrofitting R134a will be enough.
How much are we talking about $$$-wise for that and where should i
get the parts?

At least you have experience at adjusting timing, I have zilch.  Is
there anything I need to buy to do this.  I know you have a timing
light, but do you have the other thing?

As for the springs, you can weigh them down if you wish.

I am not totally sure about saturday night yet, although I miss
ronnie.  "Hey kid, KID, shut up, i am trying to talk here"

Misha

click here