From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 10:02 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Dubya

I had to post this as it is truly sad. Apparently, our
president doesn't even know that 9/11/01 occured on
9/11.

quote:
----
I have a record in office, as well. And all Americans
have seen that record. September the 4th, 2001, I
stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I
will never forget.
----

Source: White House Press Release, October 18, 2004.

Sad...3,000 dead, a turning point in American history
and he get's it wrong.

Full text of speach:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/10/20041006-9.html

http://vote.yahoo.com

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129mrp3ga/M=315388.5497957.6576270.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1098280951/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https://www
.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS> click
here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5497957.6576270.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2372354/rand=946154915>

  _____