[DMCForum] Re: Does anyone want to send an email to correct this guy?

[DMCForum] Re: Does anyone want to send an email to correct this guy?

Yeah Farrar, I have to correct you in this case - I AM STILL ALIVE !

And I bet the King of Sweden plays Elvis Songs and transmitts them via his
penis LOL

@ John Dore - the doors must have been stamped in Germany - so seen on the
wooden crates at DMCH which show "Made in Germany" maybe at that time "Made
in Western Germany".

@ Walt - Jägermeister ? You must be nuts ;-)
We prefer Ramazzotti here ;-)

Elvis