Re: [DMCForum] Assistance in eastern PA

I haven't had any cars dumped on me, every vehical I have acquired has
had a purpose and use.  Even your old red truck, which is being used at
the sanctuary now that I fixed the brakes and cleaned the fuel system.
This vette was given to us by a guy who believed in what the sanctuary
does and wanted to help out.  When he passed away he left his family
some cash and properties and us the vette.

If anyone on the list has any vehical or item they would like to donate
I will make sure you get a very fair market value in the form of a tax
write off.  We really need a little tractor with a front end loader,
backhoe, and bush hog attachments.  Or you can just send cash...

Andrei

Walter Coe wrote:

>What is this?  Andrei is a car magnet.  :-)  How many
>vehicles have been dumped on you now?
>
>Walt
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

click here