Re: [DMCForum] Misha's broken y-pipe bolt

Re: [DMCForum] Misha's broken y-pipe bolt

> Did you pay attention to what the debaters were wearing
tonight?  More
notably, their ties?  I immediately thought of you when I
saw that.

Yeah, Bush got a red tie.  Someone finally must have told
him what I thought.  Only now there was no red pinstriping
in the background to match.

So what is the deal with both of them wearing apparently
identical US flag label pins?

Kerry comes across as a better speaker.  Bush always seems
to be doing a Bevis & Butthead imitation.  But I shouldn't
complain.  Have you seen me address a group of people?  In
person?  Really standing in front of people?  "Uh, duh,
DeLoreans are cool.  Um, watch me pull a trailing arm bolt
out of my ass, duh."

Walt    Tampa, Floridiot

click here