Re: [DMCForum] Re: [DML] Quality of Information on the DML.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: [DML] Quality of Information on the DML.

Personal attacks on the DML.   What has the world come
to?

It's funny that you would twist my words in to
something negative, and further attack my political
views based on some constructive comments I made to
you.

Many of your assumptions about me are incorrect..
However, it is clear to me you may have an ego
problem... or your just full of shit.