[DMCForum] election

We lost over 59,000 men in viet nam for no reason, now we have lost
over 1,000 in Iraq with no end in sight.We can not win a war where
the people hates us and always will, we have three choices wipe them
off the face to the earth (we of course wont do this) let them keep
killing our young men, or declare victory and come home. I am a Viet
Nam vet and I know we can't win this war so we must get the hell
out. George Bush can not and will not withdraw I think Kerry will,
for this reason I will vote for Kerry, and I am also an American
construction worker and what Bush has done to the economy of this
country is a disgrace, no I do not like Kerry not one bit do I like
him, but we must put a stop to the killing of our young men in a
winless war and any thing Kerry does to the economy will be an
improvement. Where is Nixon, or for that matter Clinton when we need
them. This is my two cents,
Andy Blackmon 03513

click here