[DMCForum] Speaking of really good pot...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> It's not my birthday..  You smoking some realy good
> pot?

Sunday night I replaced my driver's side carpet. Master cylinder had
leaked under it before I owned the car and it was quite a mess, not to
mention smelling my interior up.

So I pull the seat out, and begin to pull the carpet. I'm yanking on
the carpet near the back where it tucks under the center console when
a joint falls out. I kid you not. I unrolled it a bit to see if it was
ordinary tobacco. It wasn't. It looked like it'd been there for a long
time.

Folks, when you sell your DeLorean, make sure to remove your pot first.

-Ryan

click here