[DMCForum] Re: 24valve 3.0 PRV

Hello Farrar and all,

Not really because it is stupid to waste good things whatever its
nationality.
Ok I do not like the politic of your government but I definitively
not going to send my DeLorean to a scrap yard because it has been
built by an American. ;o)

With best regards from France,

Chris.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx>
wrote:
> Bonjour, Chris...
>
> Christophe Vieira wrote:
> > Usually, Americans who "hate" France like to drink Champagne,
use
> > French perfumes and like to come in France for holidays. ;o)
>
> I'll bet you got a big laugh out of the Americans who "boycotted"
French
> wine at the beginning of Operation Iraqi Whateveritis... I saw on
the
> news a bunch of people who went out and bought wine and then
poured it
> into the streets.
>
> So the wine merchants and winemakers got the money anyway, and all
the
> dopey Americans did was pour wine down the gutter. It was
symbolic, but
> it wasn't a boycott, and they wasted some perfectly good wine in
the
> process. Kind of sad, in a way, for the wine, but I had a good
time
> laughing.
>
> "Ahh, this protest has the distinct bouqet of ... IDIOT!"
>
> Anyway, welcome to the list.
>
> --Farrar in New Orleans
>
> --
> Every calling is great when greatly pursued.

click here