Re: [DMCForum] Irish A/C

> What have others experienced?

I must be a true Floridiot, err, I mean Floridian then cuz I
kept the aircon off and the windows down quite often on the
trip to & from Pigeon Forge which included a related trip
from Maryland to New Hampshire & back.  I had to run the
aircon when the traffic would sit still on interstate (which
was quite often).  But my alternator wouldn't put out enough
current at idle, so I always had to shift into neutral and
rev the engine up around 1200rpm before the alternator would
kick on.  POS Motorola, but at least they are more reliable
than every other alternator I have tried.

And would it be too obnoxious to mention that a car can feel
much cooler if you arent wearing shoes?
www.barefooters.org

Walt    Tampa, Floridiot

click here