RE: [DMCForum] Re: [DML] Re: Radio Upgrade

RE: [DMCForum] Re: [DML] Re: Radio Upgrade

...oh and to add...

"I don't know what brand they are, they came from a surplus electronics
supplier and are not marked. They are most likely used for an OEM
application."

... OE of what manufacturer?  I did engineering is this field for awhile and
everything I saw from any manufacturer has identification markings on them.
A speaker can look like another but the internals can be different and
that's, in part, why they are marked.  He also mentioned previously that the
Radio Shack warehouse in Dallas, TX would let him roam through their
stuff...hmm...

...and...

" ...besides who wants a tweeter on a 3 1/2" speaker? A speaker that small
IS a tweeter!" ... again, obviously not understanding what a speaker is.

...and...

"If someone wants to run all over town to every electronics store only to
find that there is a limited selection of this small size speakers, and
there are almost none without center tweeters in them, then $29.99 with free
shipping might not sound too bad."

...no need to run all over town as I can get them in either configuration to
supply more De Loreans than I think people will want to replace them.  But
since they are now so rare, which I wasn't aware of, the previous price of
$50.00 has now gone up to $79.99 but have no fear, shipping is included!

Greg

click here