RE: [DMCForum] Re: Thermostat?

Four years ago I couldn't spell engineer, now I are one.

-----Original Message-----
From: tmpintnl@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:tmpintnl@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 10:18 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Thermostat?

The very first detail that I saw on this site is that the rather
prominent word "engineered" is spelled wrong.  You'd think that
somebody would want to check the little stuff if they are trying to
come across as a technology-based company.  Just my twisted
perspective.

If they can't spell it, can they be it?  (sorry for funky grammar)

Toby Peterson

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxx>
wrote:
> haha...I love his logo...the red on the bottom combined with the
red text makes it look like it says "Motobad".

> timnagin wrote:
>
> > >The next time I need a thermostat, I plan on buying one from
this guy: http://www.indussys.com/customer/motorad/motorad.htm
No pretty picture :(

> > Greg

click here