[DMCForum] Cooling system failure

Hey,

have you ever thought of why your car blows water thru the overflow hose ?
Did you fill up too much lately ? Or did it suddenly start ?

If if came suddenly let's pray that your headgaskets aren't blown.

Had similar symptoms lately. Took me about 4 weeks to get everything
fixed.
Cylinder #1 had a blown gasket, the metal ring was somehow damaged.
A defect gasget is easily recognizeable if the spark plug is shiny like new
instead of brown or black deposits.

Elvis & 6548 - 2 new head gaskets

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

click here