[DMCForum] Re: The Village Idiot Returns: Anyone Watch 1st Presidential

[DMCForum] Re: The Village Idiot Returns: Anyone Watch 1st Presidential Debate?

This is taken from CBSnews.com

A poll of more than 200 uncommitted voters who watched the debate
conducted by CBS News and Knowledge Networks gave the edge to John
Kerry. Forty-three percent of those polled said Kerry won the debate,
28 percent said the president won and another 29 percent said it was
a tie

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>

click here