Re: [DMCForum] Doc Brown doesn't drive a %&#^%*@ mustang

When Bob Gale was speaking, he told a story about how
the movie executives wanted more "product placement"
in BTTF..  So, they suggested that Ford would kick in
a few dollars if they used a Mustang instead of a
DeLorean.  Bob responded "Doc Brown doesn't drive a
fucking Mustang"... and the crowd in Pigeon Forge went
wild!

The next morning, Mike Deluca asked me to make him a
T-Shirt with this on it..  Within 5 min of him putting
it on, we had a few dozen requests for more... so we
made more, and sold a whole shitload of them.