[DMCForum] Re: Paying for college, off, off topic....

[DMCForum] Re: Paying for college, off, off topic....

I know women are minority in this list, then I have to speak up. LIke
Ryan's wife, there are a lot of cool women out there, apparelntly not
the in Southeast, LOL. Honestly, I'd love to have a cool home theater
and massive stereo system in my living room rather than lilac lace
curtains with a flower pattern! I don't sew, I don't cook, I like to
go to party, I like deloreans, may look like guy stuff but I am still
a woman. Being a woman doesn't mean to be a controlling bitch who
destroys men's dreams. And being a husband doesn't mean being a
controlling jerk who won't let the wife do what SHE likes. Why can't
people who want to get married simply agree? If you know you will be
selfish for the rest of your life, why bother getting married? Some
people do it because they are afraid of being alone, but the number
of divorces prove that you are better off alone than living with a
bitch or a jerk for the rest of your life. But there is hope.... :)

Flavia

PS.: even more off topic.... I'm watching the presidential debate now
and Bush just said Plutonium :)
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx> wrote:
> Oh, and also things like buying a masive stereo system for the
> livingroom, which the wife will yell and scream about because the
> speaker cabinets are way too big and don't match the upholstery and
> curtains. LOL
>
> Yes, technically I'm replying to myself. And it's not even Friday
yet... :P

> BTW, for those interested, I am taking up a collection for a
tribute CD
> to my grandfather. Any contributions will be welcome and possibly
> tax-deductible. And for those of you following my progress, I have
> raised a couple of hundred bucks already! :D
>
> --Farrar
>
> Farrar Hudkins wrote:
> > Ryan, I agree with this concept. I was thinking mostly of the "We
can't
> > afford that" excuse common to middle-class families.

click here