[DMCForum] Re: Do Isuzu trucks share DeLorean headlights?

[DMCForum] Re: Do Isuzu trucks share DeLorean headlights?

This light thread had me wondering as well...

I know that our lights are used and most every 4 headlight system
cars from Cavaliers on up in that era.  But the front light setup on
the Delorean is terrible in design...like they were not finished. The
little black "L" or "7" that goes in between really isn't much help.
Even in the brochure, the front setup is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT on the
close-up of the car.  In that pic the headlights are completely
surrounded by black plastic for a more finished look.  Even the Isuzu
in the picture has a more finished look unlike out D's who just have
the headlights floating out in front in the buckets with theretaining
rings and the plastic "7".

Is there a setup from another car that could be used for a better
finished front like the Isuzu?

Michael Q
VIN #02944

click here