[DMCForum] Re: Mt Dora ,FL * ELECTROPLATED* delorean?

[DMCForum] Re: Mt Dora ,FL * ELECTROPLATED* delorean?

Ya gotta wonder how durable the finish is though, remember, the
casket is only going on a one way trip!  Nobody (no pun intended) to
see how well it holds up to the element (meant to be singular)  ;-)

And now I'll declare myself as a DeLorean purist by bemoaning "why,
oh why do you wish to make your wonderfully unique car look like
something it isn't?"

IMHO - a painted D looks too much like a Lotus Esprit.  Just my
2cents.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tmpintnl@xxxx wrote:
> The link to the aforementioned casket company is as follows, for
any
> that are interested in colored stainless steel technology:
>
> http://casketxpress.com/show/Stainless+Steel.html
>
> I was hoping that it would give some up-close and detailed shots
of
> the material and finish, but I guess that people who are looking
at
> these have other priorities in mind.  Perhaps I'll send a quick
email
> to find out more about the finish.  I'll let you guys (and gals)
know
> what I find out.
>
> Toby Peterson
> DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
> www.delorean-parts.com
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tmpintnl@xxxx wrote:
> > Michael (I assume ... see below) - Quite some time ago, a member
on
> > the other list ran across a website for a casket company (yes,
> > that's what I said) that offers stainless steel caskets in many
> > decorator colors.

click here