[DMCForum] Message for Walt

Hi Walt

AT&T keep bouncing my e-mails to you because my server's blacklisted
apparently - I'm sure it's a mistake but could you raise it with your
helpdesk? The IP address they're refusing is

212.42.162.23

In my experience blacklists propagate very rapidly yet yours is the only
server I can't send to, and it has been this way for a while (Juno
notwithstanding!)

Martin

click here