From: dmcorlando2003 [mailto:SundeQuick@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 10:07 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Mast antenna

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> My suspicion is that the little claw feet are long gone since it
just runs
> round and round inside the hole.  Maybe there's hope for me yet.
>
> Can you clarify the cable? What is its purpose?

The Cable that attaches to the mast also attaches to the back of
your radio.  If you cant pull the mast out there has to be something
holding it in.  If you have the replacement it will make it a little
easier to figure it out.

Sometimes instructions are WAY MORE confusing than actually doing
it...hence my VCR still flashing 12:00!!!!
Michael
VIN# 02944

click here