From: Walter Coe <mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] gas mileage

This is for Eric Itzel who wanted to know how far I could
get from Pigeon Forge on a full tank of fuel.  I traveled
about 190 miles on a full tank, and that was really
incredible mileage for a DeLorean with the aircon running.
I never got that kind of mileage before or since.  I think
it was from going predominately downhill.  Rich A was with
me in his DeLorean, but he had no aircon and I think his
fuel gauge also didn't work.

Walt