[DMCForum] Re: Marc got a job.

Hi Mike,
Thanks a million for that, a very nice offer. I've been to Memphis
before, and did the graceland tour, but unfortunately did not have
much more time there to look around.
What kind of climbing do you do? Did you climb in monument valley?
I'd love to stand on top of one of the mittens there someday, imagine
the view! I think at the moment my most favourite "scenery" place in
America that I have seen is delicate arch at Arches National Park, my
wife and I were the only ones there last August when the sun came up
at 5:30am, it was incredible.
Have you ever been to Ireland? There are some amazing places to see
over here too, you should come for 2 weeks before Eurofest to check
it out.
Post some pics of your cars + vette, I'd love to see them!
Thanks,
John