From: John Dore [mailto:dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 12:45 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: My weekend in Belfast!

Yes, you should all come over to Eurofest 2006. We had a meeting of
all the DeLorean owners in Ireland (there are 50 of us!) in Belfast
about Eurofest over the weekend, and it is going to be amazing, you
won't believe some of the things they are trying to organise. The
best party to celebrate 25 years of DeLoreans will defintiely be in
Ireland and you'd be mad to miss it!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let any of you drive my DMC around the test track...

John

click here