Re: [DMCForum] NEW SWITCH DECALS

Is there a variety of paint that wont wear off?  Decals look
good initially but tend to wear off and look nasty.  So I am
curious to find a good way to etch the plastic or even
micro-router an indented pattern and then fill it with white
epoxy/paint/plastic/whatever.  Same for the interior door
handle.  That could save someone from prying their fingers
into the door air vent thinking that is the latch.  Believe
it or not, that happens.

Walt    Tampa, Florida

click here