[DMCForum] Re: What really hit the pentagon

[DMCForum] Re: What really hit the pentagon

Absolutely agree it is BS here.  And what about all of the phone
calls from that plane?  The conspiracy therorists don't even mention
those  I know some prominent news person was on that flight and
called her husband as they were over DC about to crash.

Michael

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:
> Saw a documentary on the "conspiracy theories" and this is complete
> rubbish. Remember the thing was going 500mph - and there are
numerous
> witnesses to the plane hitting it.
>
> This documentary SHOWED the security camera film.
>
> Martin
>
> DMCVIN6683 wrote:
>
> > http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/pentagon121qwedc.swf
> >
> > Where is the wreckage?
> >
> > Why did all of the security cameras film get confiscated?
> >
> > This plane flew 20 feet over the freeway at 530MPH, there should
have
> > been damage to cars passing by.
> >

> > Mark V

click here