[DMCForum] Ohio

I just looked at the photos in the Ohio file, yep this car had a
problem. I did a good inspection on my car a few weeks back and I
guess since 3513 has spent it entire life in the south (no salt on
roads) and most of it in a garage, I am lucky no rust, and the
coating on the frame is still intact. I did however remove it in
spots to chech under it, my frame looks great, every owner should
check his, it the frame needs to be fixed do so before its too late.

Andy B 03513

click here