[DMCForum] Village Idiot Returns (What really hit the pentagon)

[DMCForum] Village Idiot Returns (What really hit the pentagon)

A little bird told me the Pentagon had reared its ugly head again...

As previously stated, my best buddy is a fire fighter at Arlington
County Station 5. They are first responders for *ALL* Pentagon
emergencies. Pentagon's own fire department is 4 men and 1 small truck
suitable for extinguishing crashed helicopters only (Pentagon fire
department is the little Butler building next to the helipad you see
from Washington Boulevard).

He helped gather up all the pieces of Flight 77, most of which piled
up against C ring (remember: the plane stopped being a plane as soon
as it hit the outer wall). They were sorted in big dumpsters: rivets
in one, fabric swatches in another, etc. NTSB carted it all off
somewhere to analyze, which struck him as odd since the cause of the
crash was pretty obvious.

BTW: the plane first hit the hill next to the helipad, then bounced
into the Pentagon.

The "freeway" you mention is Washington Boulevard. Some cars on it
were indeed damaged. Pentagon fire truck was damaged too (was sitting
outside the Butler building at the time of impact). Only 9/11 fire
department injury at the Pentagon was one of the Pentagon
firefighters, who happened to be messing with the truck when the plane
came in. Very different from New York.

The Pentagon is not fenced in. You can walk up to the side of it and
touch it. A public sidewalk passes right in front of the impact site.
I walked down that sidewalk November 2001, but of course at that time
the impact site itself was surrounded by construction fence. I did go
up the hill next to Washington Boulevard to take some pictures.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/pentagon121qwedc.swf
>
> Where is the wreckage?
>
> Why did all of the security cameras film get confiscated?
>
> This plane flew 20 feet over the freeway at 530MPH, there should have
> been damage to cars passing by.
>

> Mark V

click here