From: Dave Stragand [mailto:dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 10:07 AM
To: Whalt@xxxxxxx; DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] RSS and DMCForum?

Hey Walt,

Can you enable RSS news feeds on the yahoo group?  I believe you do so by
making the messages public.  It allows you to 'syndicate' the posts for use
on web sites (see the DMCNews example on http://www.projectvixen.com).

I can send you the _javascript_ to use to add this to your site if you'd like.

-Dave

click here