[DMCForum] Ohio tech session...

This past weekend was a lot of work, and very interesting.  As always, Josh
made us feel welcomed and supplied tons of food.  Somehow I don't think he
arranged the little surprise we had late Friday evening with the frame-swap
car.

After viewing the 170 mile car before the new owner takes possession, we
were on the way to see Ken's new building when the phone rang.  We were told
the frame-swap guy had broken down, but only a block from Josh's house so no
big deal, right?  The next call stated a wheel had come off the car so still
not that big of a deal, right? We could put that back on and get him to
Josh's house.

Wrong.

Take a look at the pictures I uploaded to the photos section in the "Ohio"
file.  The more this car came apart, the more you heard people say, "oh
crap! ... oh CRAP! ... OH CRAP!!"  He is lucky to be alive.  For what it's
worth, the interior and body were very nice, and if I can sneak back to Ohio
I may try to borrow some of the interior pieces ;)

Greg

click here