[DMCForum] Re: Guess who is back

Damn this guy is such a scammer. He still can't get it through his
thick head to post pictures, and refuses to provide pictures. Best
of all, I love his "misc parts" auctions, no photos, and description
comes after you buy. Man this guy is one helluva character.

I only wonder how this guy went from being an active member of the
DMC community, to being a complete scumbag scammer at every
oppurtunity?

Just plain sad that he keeps trying to sell this junk, and I even
remember about 6 months ago he said he's shred the body if it didn't
sell, but he's selling it again.

I'm glad he's banned from here, but it would make for fun to read
his defensive replies again.

Joe

click here