[DMCForum] Re: blending pads...

Greg, try using www.tinyurl.com

Works great for those monstrous url's that never paste right.

Saves lots of work, and makes the messages cleaner for archival use
down the road.

And VTW, how was the tech session over the weekend? I couldn't make
it down as that was the weekend of our annual 2 day car show in
Sandusky, and Josh accidentally planned his tech session the same
weekend. Too much for one weekend for me.

Later,

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> You will have to paste the link back together.  Click on
the 'contact' and
> ask them where in your area these can be purchased, and it will
most likely
> be from an industrial supply company.

http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/en001/manufacturing_industry/abras
ives/no

de_VSDR85GBPMbe/root_GST1T4S9TCgv/vroot_GS28JPJ1WVge/gvel_8B4ZHMW2KMg
l/comma
> nd_AbcPageHandler/theme_us_abrasives_3_0
>

> Greg

click here