RE: [DMCForum] Re: birthday present for my car!

RE: [DMCForum] Re: birthday present for my car!

John,

No harm in asking, right?  It might be much easier to get in since you are
one person and not an entire group.  If you find the right person who knows
what will happen.

When I was looking at going to work for NASA while in college, I contacted
all the departments I was interested in and got to meet some really nice
people and see some stuff behind the scenes that 'tourists' do not.

It's worth a shot, so take your camera :)

Greg

PS - Do you know of a website with details on the 2006 Eurofest?