[DMCForum] Re: Cheap Delorean for sale Under $4k

[DMCForum] Re: Cheap Delorean for sale Under $4k

Probably because of the fender. Salvage is no biggie in Ohio, we
just have them issue rebuilt titles. If the owner doesn't mind, then
so be it. If the car was closer to me, I'd probably buy it, fix it
this winter, and cruise around with it in the Spring. Would make a
fun car. Wouldn't bother me that it had a salvage title, as long as
I wasn't buying it to sell later on. Just to have.

Know what I mean?

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:

> why is it titled "salvage," Joe?............LP
>
> > Descent 83, low miles, if you can do your own work you can
possible
> > keep it under 10 grand. Just needs some basic repairs, and a
right
> > front fender. Might be a little electrical rigging going on, but
> > nothing too bad for the budget minded??
> >

> > http://tinyurl.com/4bn95

click here