Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

I would, but I think I will do it here just for
witnessing purposes.  If you don't like it, don't read
it =).  After all, I'm not attacking anyone's faith,
I'm simply witnessing - planting seeds so to speak...
(Mark 4:31-32. It is like a grain of mustard seed,
which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all
the seeds that be in the earth:  But when it is sown,
it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs,
and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of
the air may lodge under the shadow of it.)

Jeremiah