[DMCForum] off-topic: buffing out scratches

[DMCForum] off-topic: buffing out scratches

Hello, all...

Well, now I know why people leave town for Labor Day weekend: that's
when the vandals come out. Some good soul decided to key my truck last
night, leaving two nice flakey gashes on the left hand side.

They obviously had to do a lot of work to get underneath the years'
worth of dirt, but they didn't get down to the metal. I'm going to try
to buff it out. My question: What with? On my last vehicle I used a
"hand-glaze" made by 3M which worked pretty well. Any other
suggestions?

--Farrar

click here