[DMCForum] Re: Ohio tech session...

Greg,

No, I'll just be driving my Olds again. I have the D up on jacks
right now. I was detailing the underside. And then since I am down
there I am going to go ahead and replace the radiator with a 3 row
and change the accumulator. Plus the wheels are off as I am flushing
the brake system, & installing my set of stainless brake hoses. I
mainly use my cars for short drives every other week. I just enjoy
having them since I spent a long time being able to get them.

I always enjoy helping others work on theirs. And maybe in a few
years if I have enough spare cash on hand I'll buy one that isn't in
as perfect of shape to drive everywhere. That's what I plan to do
within the next few years.

Are you flying up or driving from Tenn?

Later,

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Based on the latest information it looks like this tech session is
gonna be
> a hum-dinger!  I have made hotel reservations for Friday through
Monday in
> the event it lasts that long.
>
> Will you be driving one of your De Loreans?
>
> Greg

click here