Re: [DMCForum] Re: cooling fan follow-up

Re: [DMCForum] Re: cooling fan follow-up

Your penants will be to describe, using diagrams where appropriate, what
the difference is between Series wound, Shunt wound and permanent
magnet... :-)

More specifically, what are the advantages and disadvantages of each type?

Martin

checksix3 wrote:

> >As you know, this particular circuit is an inductive load and will
> have inrush until the back-EMF builds, as with any DC shunt wound
> motor.<
>
> Oops, the motors are PM...not shunt wound. In the heat of the post I
> forgot this. Thanx Mate ;)

click here