From: checksix3 <mailto:jetjock11@xxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 3:54 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: cooling fan follow-up

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> , Eric
Itzel < eric@s <mailto:eric@s> ...> wrote:
> This is unprofessional and impolite... sorry to the rest of you:

> Blow Me. I don't need criticism from someone who wants to hide
> information from me.<

Lol yeah, that sure is unprofessional and impolite. Feel better now?
I'll just assume you're another snot-nosed 20 something going on 15.
When you grow up you'll realize such insults only serve as amusement
to real adults.

FYI, I'm not trying to hide information from you junior. I simply
didn't want to post a long dissertation that (based on your original
post) you wouldn't have understood anyway. That would've been a waste
of both my time and your's. Huff and puff all you want, it's no skin
off my ass.

After all, you're the one with both the electrical ignorance and the
car problem...and getting bent at me isn't going to make it either go
away.

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129socu2m/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1094414106/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=114038537>

  _____