From: checksix3 <mailto:jetjock11@xxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 1:49 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: cooling fan follow-up

"I replaced them with 15amp fuses (there were formerly 20amp) and I
always keep spares with me, so this should solve this problem.
Every part has a life, and those little fuses had all they could
stand of DeLorean voltage."

You're demonstrating a misundertsanding of things electrical. I'll
let someone else correct you on this but your "fix" is not a valid
one.

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ln3t50/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1094406598/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=585829552>

  _____