From: Josh Haldeman [mailto:jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 2:16 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Josh's Tech Session Sept 10-12th

I agree...and with the hopes of steering us back towards a DeLorean
related subject, I'm once again shamelessly plugging my tech session
coming up next weekend!

Looks like we should have a pretty good crowd, and so far the projects
encompass everything from a simple torsion bar adjustment, to a frame
swap.  Ken Koncelik will be there and we should have one last
opportunity to see the 170 mile car in person, before it gets shipped to
England.

Beer and food provided...anyone from out of town who'd like to stay at
my place is more than welcome, and I'm offering discounts on my
collection of Delorean parts to all in attendance.

Come on over John!  Love to have you...and well worth the flight!

Take care guys,
Josh

click here